Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hi all!
I'm starting this blog as a little baby blogger so that you can follow my yearly trip to Guatemala and the amazing people and children I get to work with each year.  for now, i'm going to link you to the website of the Guatemalan Pediatric Foundation. you can see it in English or in Spanish. In it you can see the notice for our upcoming Surgical trip in Pediatric Urology, Nov. 10-17, 2012. the website  is:

In Spanish:

http://fpg.org.gt/

In English:

Just go to the same site and along the top it will have a button "In English"


2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! I look forward to hearing about your trip and seeing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ! way to go Maria :) .... Wising you a safe , nice trip fill up with the Happiness from the Kids!!! .... I will look forward to ready your writing. Take care Maria !

    Hang

    ReplyDelete